Prefabricated units with bathrooms are the ideal solution for trade fairs, concerts, sports events, festivals and whenever temporary or permanent hygiene facilities.
- Quick and easy to install; simply connect the pipes to the water mains and existing sewers.
- Wide variety of configurations: from simple toilets with washbasin to multi-toilet or multi-shower modules, modules with bathroom and changing room or hygiene facilities for the disabled.
- All units can be adapted to the customer’s needs in terms of both internal fittings and size.
The roof and base frame and the corner columns are made from cold press-bent galvanised steel profiles, 15/10 or 20/10 thickness. 4 points for hooking and lifting on the roof corners. The roof edging profile also acts as a gutter to collect rainwater.
The floor in the hygiene facilities can be made in 2 ways:
- 18 mm thick waterproof chipboard fixed to the base structure and covered in non-slip PVC;
- non-slip rice grain aluminium sheet.
The walls are made from self-supporting metal panels filled with high-insulating rigid polyurethane foam, 40 mm or 50 mm thick, total density 40 kg/m3 and K=0.55 W/m2K or 0.44/m2K. Galvanised and pre-painted sheet inside and out.
DOORS AND WINDOWS:
Outer door made with white pre-painted aluminium profiles, ½ glass type, 4 mm glass with safety bar, complete with PVC handle and cylinder lock. Projected or sliding window made with white pre-painted aluminium profiles, 4 mm glass and safety bars. Solid inner doors, complete with handle and cylinder lock or open/close lock. Windows with tilt and turn opening and wired glass. Doors and windows can be double glazed, fitted with safety glass or roller shutters.
The roof is made from self-supporting metal panels filled with high-insulating rigid polyurethane foam, 40 mm or 50 mm thick + +40 mm ribbing, total density 40 kg/m3 and K=0.55 W/m2K or 0.44/m2K. Galvanised and pre-painted sheet inside and out. 5 ribs to ensure total static strength.
Electrical system designed and built to CEI standards in compliance with Italian Ministerial Decree (D.M.) 37/08 with IMQ marked materials: serviceable external conduit, lighting points inside and out, sockets, junction box for connection to the mains and general electrical panel with differential magnetothermal switch. The disabled bathrooms are fitted with an acoustic/optical warning device outside the door which can be activated inside in case of need.
The hot and cold water plumbing system is made using visible polypropylene pipes. The polypropylene drainage pipes may be wall or floor mounted. The hygiene facilities are generally produced using the following materials:
- Ceramic toilet complete with seat and lid, with external cistern;
- ABS squat toilet;
- Ceramic or ABS washbasin complete with tap fittings;
- Shower room with ABS shower tray, complete with tap fittings and PVC curtain;
- Electric boiler with variable capacity according to use;
- ABS accessories: toilet roll holder, toilet brush holder, soap dish, etc.
In hygiene facilities for the disabled we use specific toilets and washbasins, equipped with fixed and tipping handles, seats, mirrors, etc.